RSS

Who Will Win Euro 2008?

Euro 2008 is due to kick off in a couple of days time and football fans are starting to debate about who they think will win the tournament. In this article I am going to give my prediction as to which team I believe will end up lifting the trophy, I hope you enjoy the read.

Firstly I would like to mention how disappointed I am that my home nation, England, is not playing in Euro 2008. The team only have themselves to blame as they really are becoming too big for their boots. They think and speak as if they are the best in the world; in truth some of them need a good kick up the backside. Watching England over the last few years has been a complete bore and not competing in Euro 2008 may just bring some of the players into the real world.

The bookmakers have Germany as the 4-1 favourites. The German team always seem to perform at the major football tournaments, much to my frustration. I sure hope they do not win Euro 2008 however would not be surprised if they did.

Italy will be in confident mood as they will be going into the tournament as reigning World Cup winners.

My big tip for Euro 2008 would have to be Spain; I have even had a £25 bet on them to win the tournament. Players like Torres, Alonso and Fabregas should prove too much for many of the competing countries.

I can not see beyond the three countries I have already mentioned. I really think the winner of Euro 2008 will come from either Spain, Germany or Italy and will be rooting for the Spanish.

Steve Hill is a webmaster from Birmingham, he has interests in a number of websites including:
stuttering therapies
alternative therapies

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: