RSS

How To Watch Euro 2008 Live Online Anywhere In The World

In less than 2 month's time, Uefa Euro 2008 will officially kicked off in Austria and Switzerland from 7th to 29 June 2008. As a soccer die-hard fan, this is an important month for me and I will want to watch as many soccer matches as possible. Although I have subscribed to a cable channel, I still need to work at my office which I hate during this period but what can I do? Although I have thought of taking a 3 weeks leave, but my boss does not approve it.

I have tried to search for ways to watch soccer matches on internet but most sources point to youtube which is not Live and the video is removed very often, normally just days after it is uploaded. Some websites offers pay per view services where you pay a couple of dollars for a single match. I have tried that but soon give it up because it's too expensive in the long term.

Then one day, I saw my colleague getting excited in front of his computer and screaming in silence. As I walked closer, I saw an on going champions league quarter-finals soccer match between Arsenal and Liverpool. Wow, I must say I'm pretty amazed by the high quality video and not to mention that the match is Live and sound quality is good! We enjoyed the exciting match together while doing our work on computer.

My friend then told me that he only pays a small fee and he can enjoy live videos of most soccer matches like epl, champions leagues, uefa cup, world cup as well as euro 2008 games on his computer, without any hardware required. I went to download the software and within 10 minutes, I found myself watching my favourite soccer match and also able to watch over 3000 satellite channels including sports, news and entertainment. I was totally blown away.

What happens is that the software that I downloaded was developed after 7 years of research involving millions of dollars and is based on the latest peer to peer (P2P) video streaming technology. This means that the distribution of video streams is possible without a central server. This suits the internet environment and therefore whether you are in the States, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia or any other parts of the world, as long as you have an internet connection, you can watch Euro 2008 Live on your computer anywhere in the world.

Jesaiah is a die-hard football fan and have watch Soccer Matches Online using a special software with high quality streaming video. You can Watch Soccer Online by downloading the software.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: