RSS

What Makes the Adidas F50.8 Tunit So Special?

Adidas F50.8 Tunit [affiliate] has been the center of the soccer world buzz. It's won two awards this year, Most Innovative Shoe, and also Best Looking too. However, what is it that sets this shoe apart from all the rest? As an owner of this cleat, I've found several different pros and cons the Tunit brings with ownership. I'll start with the good.
Adidas Tunit F50.8

Adidas Tunit F50.8

* First off, this cleat looks amazing. I always get comments on my shoes (White/Metallic/Gold) from both fans and the other team. I hear "Wow. Look at those cleats. I bet he's a good player." The shoes look brilliant and make you brag about them. It also has a new feature which also brings attention. The see-through heel. Good reason to buy the shoes.

* Interchangeable studs, chassis, sock liner, and upper. Lets you change it however you want, whenever you want. I've gotten to a deserty field and had softy ground cleats, and my feet hurt the entire game. Now with the Tunit, you can change your shoe to match the conditions.

* Very lightweight. 7.4 oz making it easier to lift your feet up off the ground. It doesn't gradually drag your feet down after an exhausting 90 minutes, creating a feather-like shoe you barely even notice while running.

* Many famous professionals wear the Tunits (Lionel Messi, David Villa)

Now to the bad.

* Gave me blisters in two different spots on both feet. (Right behind my ankle and the left side of my heel) It may have not been broken in enough at the beginning, however made them worse after 2 weeks worth of wearing them.

* Only comes with 1 pair of chassis and sock liner. To buy the competitive versions, costs extra $50.00.

* It does not come with a string bag or ball sack, unlike Predators [affiliate] and T90 Lasers [affiliate].

* To buy another Upper it costs $80.00, when you could buy the Nike Mercurial Talaria [affiliate] for approximately the same price.

Altogether, it is a good shoe for the type of people who want to do tricks and have stylish shoes. To buy the F50 Start Kit [affiliate], it costs $169.00, a low price compared to other cleats. I'd say a resounding yes to most, to buy this shoe.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: